Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How May We Serve You?

BSM is committed to reach not only our campus, but to be a blessing to area churches. We are here to serve-and if we can bless you or your congregation, please contact me at 210.823.4166.

Areas of giftedness: Disciple Now's; Youth Rallies; Back Yard Bible Clubs.

I also am available to consult with your college and or youth departments. I am available to speak to your college students, youth, or preach in your church. My passion: Calling the people of God to flesh out the Two Greatest Commandments-and to move towards being missional congregations. I also train groups to think missionally, and how to develop strategies for reaching the lost.

We are here for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of service to you or your congregation. You matter to us! More importantly-you matter to Him!!

Grace and Peace,
Kevin

No comments: