Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Invitation

This Monday, March 16, I will be speaking at the San Antonio Baptist Association after lunch. I will be talking about attractional and missional ministry approaches and sharing what God is doing on our campus and in the lives of our students. I believe the time will be encouraging and helpful to pastors, youth ministers, to church members-to anyone who is concerned about what it will take to reach our city with the Gospel.

I hope you will come! I will also be sharing a bit about our mission trip to Los Angeles and how the lessons we learned there last year translated into more effective and meaningful ministry here in San Antonio.

If you are interested in coming-please call the SABA office at 210.525.9954 to make your reservation.

I believe you will be blessed!

For the King and His Kingdom,
Kevin Prather

No comments: